Monday, December 10, 2012

More catching up.

My Artist market was not only successful but a whole lot of fun. A big "thank you" to all the artists that joined me this year.
Here are a few pictures I took before it started. Lots of art and vintage finds mixed together just the way I like it.





And.....if you're by the Pannikin, you can check out my latest before and after piece. The owner wanted something industrial to display her robot christmas display.
I took an old workbench, gave it a fresh coat of metal paint, added some locking casters with mahogany wood supports, and built the shelf and top with reclaimed wood I had. Definitely took a lot longer than I thought it would, but luckily, it was finished just in time.
Would make a great worktable or kitchen island/bar don't you think? I'm kind of hoping it makes it's way back home to me.






1 comment:

  1. I spy the painted lockers, so cool! Are you keeping them for yourself or selling? Great makeover!!

    ReplyDelete